Sign in to follow this  
Guest lemonadedrinker

Loacalizer and ILS problems

I just installed WinXP and FS again after replacing some hardware. I've loaded up my FSGenesis scenery, Simflyers, and a few others like UK2000 stuff, and German airports. I've also loaded up some payware aircraft like PMDG, and some Flight1 stuff. I had all of this before, but never had the problems I'm having now.Somewhere along the line of doing all this installing, something has went goofy for localizers and ILSs. I can be airborne, lining up on the localizer, but there is no indication of a localizer on my gauges. By this, I mean no DME, if equipped, no steering bar, no GS, nada!! If anyone has any idea of what went wrong, and how to fix it, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for your time.ChuckC-130H Flight EngineerDyess AFB, TXAthlon XP 2800+ | ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe | Antec TruePower 480 PS | 1.0 gig DDR PC2700 | WD 120 gig HD | WD 80 gig HD | Twin WD 160 gig SATA HDDs | SB Audigy 2 | ATI Radeon 9800Pro 128 | CH Products USB Yoke | CH Products USB Pedals | Nostromo n52 | Windows XP Pro SP2http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi there. Just a guess but I wonder if you have overwritten some gauges with the newer stuff and now your other stuff is blank, but if you reinstall your originals (somehow) you might get your ILS back! Hmmm...Andy.