Sign in to follow this  
Jonnieflight

FSX Error 1722 and 1603 on installation

Anyone out there know how to solve this problem of installation error 1722 and 1603 on a W.7 64 bit machine.  At the end of the installation process these errors show up, error 1722 and 1603.  When I click "ok" the installer rolls back the installation.  I have tried installing all the way on the root of C: drive creating my own folder "Flight Simulator X"  instead of in program files or program files x86 and still get the same results.  Am considering getting an external drive and trying to install it on that.  Any fresh ideas?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

1st: Remember who's reading what you write. You may have pulled your hair out for the past day trying to install FSX. But we haven't. We don't know you asking about FSX. You could be asking about some add on. We had to read most of what you wrote before we could deduce that.

2nd. Go use you favorite search engine. Mr. Google is you friend. For example: https://www.google.com/#q=fsx%20error%201722

3rd: Read with purpose. You've placed this in the "multiplayer" area. You will get better responses by placing a question like this in a more general forum than a specific forum such as multiplayer.

Best of luck!

Yes, this is for installing FSX for the first time.  I did download KB928080 and did RUN this software and I get another error message "Error Creating Process" followed by all the file folders, etc. and at the bottom it says, "Reason:C\windows\system32\advpack.dll

I know I am probablly posting this in the wrong section of AVSIM Forum.  I really do not understand the forum system and do not usually post anything.  I am just doing this for the first time as I am having a problem realated to FSX installation.  Thank you for your kind understanding.