Sign in to follow this  
barryward12345

Please help me troubleshoot this FS9 error message

Bazza,Hmmm, not much info to go off. I'd start by thinking about what I had changed in my FS9 setup since this problem started. Have you recently installed the 9.1 patch? I doubt it would cause this problem. Have you tried Cancel to see what debug info is provided?I'd start by switching back to a default aircraft at a default airport. I see from the screenshot you're possibly using a 3rd party aircraft. Could that be responsible?Set your engines running and just leave it there and see what happens. If it still occurs then it's not related to texture loading so that would eliminate scenery.Sorry, but it's probably going to be a trial and error situation. See how you get on with that. I've never seen an error like that before. I wonder if it could be related to memory failing?Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

G'day Ray>Hmmm, not much info to go off. I'd start by thinking about>what I had changed in my FS9 setup since this problem started.>Have you recently installed the 9.1 patch? I doubt it would>cause this problem. Yes - I know . But it has only just started happening and I can't think of anything substantial ( like a newly installed Fs9.1 patch ) that would be causing it>Have you tried Cancel to see what debug>info is provided?When I press "Cancel" , the Sim shuts down immediately - the same as if I clicked on OK . I don't know where to go to read any log to try to find out what is causing this -- some dll maybe. I am thinking a bit suspiciously about the new Moving Map programme - will uninstall that and see if the problem goes away>>I'd start by switching back to a default aircraft at a default>airport. I see from the screenshot you're possibly using a 3rd>party aircraft. Could that be responsible?>>Set your engines running and just leave it there and see what>happens. If it still occurs then it's not related to texture>loading so that would eliminate scenery.It has happened using a range of adon a/c flying in different areas>>Sorry, but it's probably going to be a trial and error>situation. See how you get on with that. I've never seen an>error like that before. I wonder if it could be related to>memory failing?I immediately thought of failing RAM -- but I have run the Microsoft RAM tester and can't get it to complain about my RAM.Sigh!!!Barry>>Cheers,