Sign in to follow this  
JimmiG

Review of British Airports - Northern England

Guest shanwick

Just a couple of points regarding Graheme Myer's review.Grahame says that what he doesn't like about British Airports - Northern England Pt 1 is having to wait for the rest of the UK airports to be released on future CDs. A quick look at Just Flight's website shows that all of Gary's work for England and Wales is available on CD and that covers most airports and airfields.However, Gary has his own website and if you purchase from there instead of Just Flight then more money goes to him which he can then use to continue financing the rest of his work. You can find him here http://www.uk2000scenery.com/main/index.htmDavid

Guest Agamemnon

DavidYep I was thinking about that too.Troy

"UK2000" and Just Flight's British Airports are essentially the same product. It's just that British Airports comes in a pretty box and has a major publisher behind it.I have UK2000 parts 1-4 and 6 and combined with VFR Scenery+VFR Terrain+VFR Autogen, you get some of the most complete and advanced scenery available for FS.Now that you mention it, I also noticed those aircraft shadows in the shots. You could try emailing support@UK2000scenery.com and ask Gary about them. They may be realistic - ie what the tarmac would look like if aircraft were parked there pretty much constantly, shielding the ground from rain and sunlight (mostly rain I guess...).

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP