Sign in to follow this  
keenrw

Pss777 Pfd Ils Error

Hi

I'm trying to track down a course error with KSEA ...the 777 is auto tuning but the course display is wrong ..I'm seeing /-17 for all three 34s ..34L 34C and 34R ..the 16s are fine and showing 163 as per charts ., does it get this info from the scenery files or nav data ?

Thanks

Rich

ugcx_banner.png

It should get the information from Navdata and I've seen your post at Navigraph.  I'm going to take a look and test flight tomorrow - I've looked at the data and see nothing that would cause what you are seeing.  If you are not starting your flight with the default Cessna, you should; make sure that the Avionics switch is left 'ON' when you load the 777 - all the PSS aircraft get odd problems if it is not.

DJ

Can no longer edit my original post, but I did fly this today and cannot reproduce the behavior that you report.  The ILS frequency and course display in the PFD is correct.

DJ

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.