Sign in to follow this  
Bob Familton

lumberton_regional_fsx_2014.zip Help Please?

I have John B. Loney's excellent lumberton_regional_fsx_2014.zip and franklin-rose_fsx_2014.zip from the Flightsim Library installed in my FSX.

I can see the AI planes and traffic at KFKN. I cannot see any of the AI traffic or AI planes at Lumberton (KLBT).

I have been in touch with John Loney many times and we are stumped as to why I don't see any traffic at KLBT. Three or four others who have the exact same files can see the AI planes and traffic at KLBT. Another friend can see one of the AI planes and traffic (Baron) but not the Mooney AI plane or traffic.

John has two parking spaces plus a fuel station. I have tried loading my plane at the fuel station so as to leave spaces for the AI at the other two parking spaces. I have even added an additional parking space to no avail.

I can see his AI planes and traffic at Franklin-Rose fine.

We have been in contact and have tried everything we can think of as to why I don't see the AI airplanes or traffic. We have verified that the two AI airplanes (Beech Baron Paint1) and Mooney are on my system. They are default airplanes. I can load the exact same two planes manually at KLBT and they do appear OK.

We have verified that there are no FS9 flightplans on my FSX installation. All other FSX scenery works OK on my system.

We have checked the AFCAD on both our installations. We have visually checked all settings on my computer and compared them to John's.

I have also created a flightplan on my system with AIFP2 and tried it at KLBT with no success. I sent the new flightplan to John and it worked fine on his FSX installation.

Has anyone else had any problems with the AI planes and traffic showing at KLBT. If not, has anyone any thoughts as to why I cannot see the AI planes or traffic at KLBT?

I have posted the question at Flightsim too.

Thanks, regards, Bob.