Sign in to follow this  
menduco

Reinstall 200 package...

Guys I had  to formated my PC.. and now I need to reinstall my T7.... I can not find  any link.. anyone can help me? thanks in advance

Marcelo

Than if you havnt saved your exe than you going to have to buy the extended download   from here

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/ProductCart/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=10

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

There is still on your account as it is under a year the down load link will still be in your account

Go to your account at precisionmanuals.com and log in

Stewart Cumbers

Depends on when he purchased it since  they changed  it now, mine used to be active till  the sp1  came out  and now its expired

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg