Sign in to follow this  
speedbird068

real weather download does not work anymore

hi to all!today i experienced the following problem: when trying to download real weather in FS9(german version) there was a message telling me something was wrong with my internet connection and / or its configuration though i have a working internet connection an did not change anything before this happend the first time. (e.g. installing or de-installing software etc.) this error occurs no matter at which airport i try to download wether. firewall on / off does not change anything. can anybody help me?micha

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hallo too,Suddenly I have the same problem with the english version.Don't know what to do!Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

Hi Micha,I'm afraid I can't help you as I have a similar problem. In my case my flight Sim just 'freezes' when I try to donwload real weather; I then have to abort the flight. All working OK yesterday though. I'm in Somerset, England.Doesn't help you, but at least you are not alone :)Ken

hi and thanks!this supports my opinion that it might be a server problem at jeppesen...micha

>hi and thanks!>>this supports my opinion that it might be a server problem at>jeppesen...>>michaSame thing happening to me, it's done this before and turned out to be a server problem at jeppesen!

Why not try FS Metar? It is freeware and gives you a choice of download sources.

>Why not try FS Metar? It is freeware and gives you a choice>of download sources.sounds nice,i`ll give it a try, thanks

I'm having problems as well :(. (FS2002, in the UK)I'll look into FS Metar - thx :)