Sign in to follow this  
Seme

For anyone having FPS issues with the SP1b

Dear community,

I just recently updated my 777 base package to SP1 and then SP1b, which after I was shocked that for some unknown reason, my FPS's were down from +20 to 7-9 fps.. I was very disappointed and frustrated, but decided to go for the complete re-install of the 777. I worked through the steps as guided in the post... First, the base package, then started fsx, loaded Flytampa OMDB, loaded 777 and started AS next. Average FPS 23.3. I was happy. Then installed SP1, fired up FSX the same way as with the base package and got average 22.6 fps. Still happy. Then the SP1b, again the same way as previously, fired up FSX with same settings, and voila, average 23.6 fps.

I quess the point of this post is to advise people that when they face problems, there might be a solution around the corner. Yes, I did hate to do the reinstall, but, then again, it was worth of the 20min hassle.

This forum is a great place to find solution and there is a lot of people here willing to help. I hope this helps someone who is having similar issues.

Cheers