Sign in to follow this  
JohnHow

Saitek Radio Panel With PMDG 777

My Saitek radio panel works very well with my PMDG 737 NGX but does not work with my PMDG 777.  Please can someone help me sort this out?

John

Edited by firehawk44
Edited title and removed all caps (shouting)

My Saitek radio panel works very well with my PMDG 737 NGX but does not work with my PMDG 777.  Please can someone help me sort this out?

John

Marius, which profile are you using in SPAD to work with the PMGD 777?  Is it the 737 NGX profile, the default, or a customized profile that you created? If the latter, can you share it?

As Pankaj said the default ones, some of the buttons doesnt work, but that is not the important ones for me, the ones that do work is the Radio Panel, Flaps, Gear, Trim etc.

Must say cant wait for FS2Crew as i will most certainly be one of the first to purchase it.