Sign in to follow this  
DANEQ99

Lowering Track IR5 centre

I have trackir 5, not the pro clip. When I try using it, I cannot see my gauges very well because the centre is too high. I would have to zoom out to about 0.4 to have the gauges reasonably shown, but then it is too tough for my eyes to see. I cannot look down far enough also because then the track clip losing signla as well. Also would the track clip pro help more for this. 

Dane Quartel 

Stretch up yourself or rise a bit on your armchair and then center TiR5 with your assigned key.

When you return to your normal body position, your centre point will be lower. A bit plain but works fine. :wink:

You can do it each time you feel too high (or vice versa of course).

As for the Clip Pro, yes, it definitely widens the movement range. At least in my experience.

After its gentle leg broke for the second time I had a period of being upset with it so tried flying with just the cap set.

But after a few hours I couldn't stand it and repaired the Clip again with scotch tape. It is so good (and so weak in the meaning of construction).

Yup. I have spare buttons on my CH throttle programmed for set center, pause and precision toggles. I use center whenever I want to shift positions. Do like Robert said above, and don't forget you have to move the opposite way you think you do to get the proper center. This way if you squirm a lot during a long flight, center won't be affected if you recenter after each squirm.