Sign in to follow this  
gfd

Missing Terminal Buildings CYYZ

Greetings

I am using P3D version 2.3. I have: FTX Global, Vector, MyTraffic X 5.4c installed; along with other scenery.

I started a flight in CYYZ and noticed that the airport terminal buildings were missing. I moved the MyTraffic CYYZ bgl to another location. That did not solve the problem. I had this issue when I was still using FSX. I was able to delete the scenery and texture folders and replace them with a backup. FSX rebuilt the airport cache and voila, buildings returned.

I don't have this option now, as I have just installed P3D version 2.3 and there is no backup prior to installing MyTraffic. My bad :angry:

I should point out that there is also a CYYZ bgl in the Global Vector folder.

Can anyone help me get this sorted out?

Many thanks,

Graham

I also have FTX Global and Vector installed (but not My Traffic). I have a replacement CYYZ installed in the Addon Scenery folder (downloaded as fsxcyya.zip). I also have the ORBX ABP_CYYZ.bgl file; it probably came with the CYTZ (Toronto Island) airport. However, the Pearson buildings are intact.

Frans

Thanks for the reply Hans.

I really don't know how correct this issue. Any other thoughts?

Very quickly, that replacement CYYZ; does it have old terminal 2. If not, do you have issues with orphan jetways?

Graham

No, Terminal 2 is not there and there are no orphan jetways. The fsxcyyza airport compares well to the diagram in my copy of the Canada Flight Supplement (15 December 2011). You can download it from flyawaysimulation.com (free).

Frans

Frans,

Installed fsxcyyza and got buildings back.

Thanks,

Graham