Sign in to follow this  
Guest LonzoTWA

Lonny Payne 757 panel

I recently loaded this awesome panel and I love it!! But I am having two problems that I cansecond problem is that when I can't seem to clear up.The main problem is that the Panel loads with only one autopilot. Of the three switch positions that could be used ( only the first two positions should have autopilot switches) only the middle position is occupied with an autopilot switch. The autopilot works normally for climb/ enroute/ descent operations, byt a second autopilot is required for the autoland functions/ indications to work. No second autopilot and no autoland.My second problem has to do wih the fuel system. With the engines running, the engines won't shut down when the fuel pumps are shut down. Zero fuel presure = zero fuel flow= engine shut down..?? realism settings have been set for limited fuel.I'm running the Prosky 757Any help would be great.. Thanks in advanceAv8orjb1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello,The manual will explain exactly how to set up the autopilot for autoland using the autopilot buttons. Also the engines will not shutdown when the fuel pumps are off because that is not the way the real aircraft operates. It is normal to have the pumps on but the engines will self feed if you turn the pumps off. Lonny

Hi again Lonny,What happened to your web-page please? I have been directing people to it but notice that it's no longer available?Did you have time to progress the other panels you were planning?All the best,Dave.'Three greens and soft landings'

To be honest, I really don't know why it is not working. I actually sent a message to the host site to see whats up. As to your question about other projects, I can tell you that the MD-80 is really coming together but as to details about how and when it will be released, I will not comment on. I can tell you that it will be sweet. :)Lonny

ooh yeah! - look 4ward to it whenever sir :).Take care and thank you again for the great 757/767.regards,Mark3.2HT/1GIG/X700pro256