Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

Small Request...

Can someone please do an up to date Delta livery for Lago's MadDog (VC model)??? This add-on is shaping up to be really good especially after the patch. At this point it's the best MD-80 package out there complete with a working FMC. Some are complaining about certain FMC features not working correctly but I find no issue. I actually like to fly the plane versus letting the computer autoland every chance I get. With that said if one uses the FMC for route following and hand flies the approach, you'll find no problems. The Lago MadDog is really a nice package...Only problem I seriously have is VC night lighting. There are a few minor issues that still need addressing but as long as they don't go by the way of PSS and the A320, this add-on could almost be on the level of the few other high quality add-ons out there. Sound set and everything else is pretty realistic based on my flights on the MD-80.All that being said, a current Delta livery would really make me happy at this point. I think this add-on may have started off rough and dismissed by many but there has been a turn around. If any of you guys purchase this add-on (with the patch of course), you won't be disappointed. The MadDog is really a sleeper hit for those willing to risk dealing with Lago... I just hope they give us another update focusing on user request...So again please can someone do a 2004 Delta livery??? JetCity's liveries don't work with the VC model of the MD-80... :-wave

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!