Sign in to follow this  
Gregg_Seipp

Carenado C210 module

Is there a need for a Carenado C210 module?  I have a functional one if someone would like to try it.  A lot of the functionality is just FSX commands with added sounds for switches and cowl flaps. 

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

This module is now complete.  I'd want at least one tester before I'll make it public.  If you have interest in it then PM me and I'll get it to you. 

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Hi Gregg, check your PM, please

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Gregg, if I get you a license for the Carenado B1900d would you make a module for it?  I would do but I have no idea how. I love the craft but my switches on my hardware doesn't work and I hate to use a mouse.

Please let me know.

thanks 

Rick

Asus Rampage VI Extreme Encore(water Cooled) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Hybrid, 64 DD4 @ 2800 2 x 2x M.2 in raid 0.