Sign in to follow this  
abranpuko

FSTramp help

Hello.

I wanted to use fstramp in the new version prepar3d v2.3 as i did with prepar3d v2.2.

I have installed it. But, when i m into the flight, and click on the menu bar on the "fstramp" zone, the map is not showing on screen. It seems all is going well, fstramp is there, but the "image" of the map doesnt show.

its as if when i click on it, the p3d didnt let show the map.

does anyone has the same problem? cananyone help me? i wrote to the support of them but they said: we ve never heard trhis problem before. we cant help you. (so imagine!)

trying to solve it, or to find a progrma very similar to it. i love to see a map where i can see my ai traffic moving.

sorry for my english.

thanks for reading.

Hello,

im using FSTramp too but didnt have that prob. Uninstall reinstall it might help or check the options if you can access them.

Greetz

MJ

My youtube blog________________________Prepar3D v2.5/v3

youtubefooter.jpg

hello Mickeyj. I uninstalled and reinstalled again and again. But, i cannot enter the options: how? to open the options, first the map has to be seen on screen. But that is my problem, when i clik on the screen addons menu, it seems prepar3d doesnt let show it. !

maybe do you have your fstramp.cfg?, i could copy it or someything...

really thanks for being interested. No one, even their team, can give me help :)