Sign in to follow this  
raptorcub

Blown away

After 31 years flying the real things and starting in the flight sim world with FS5, my return to this

genre got a wakeup call today. The PMDG NGX 737 in AA colors was in a youtube video and I

was amazed at the interactive ATC environment...not the canned FSX comms but sounding like

the real thing, including pushback. Where do you get that? Even the people getting onboard were

greeted by the FAs. The controller saying "Seventeen forty three" instead of "One seven four three"

was enough to make me want the package right then. Some direction would be appreciated to

enjoy a similar experience.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Welcome! A link to the video would be nice. I do not know of any really good interactive ATC environment. I do know that some members have downloaded some of their own ATC sounds and cabin environments (like babies crying in the background, people chatting, etc.) to make it a more realistic video. Some are quite good. There are several ATC programs and an old program called FS Passengers (which is no longer supported by its developer) which might provide some realism. We do have a very creative membership though and I'm sure someone has come up with a very realistic video.

AVSIM does host the PMDG Forums and you can check out their 737NGX forums to see if you can find anything related. I would suggest posting something in our FSX Forum if you cannot find what you need in the PMDG forums. I think the PMDG aircraft are the most realistic simulated aircraft you can purchase.

Best regards,