Sign in to follow this  
Guest JeanLuc_

Help! My DF A36 RealityXP dropstack no longer...

Guest ScottPilot

Has anyone else had this problem?Last night I decided to add the reality XP garmin 530 guage using the gns utility that game with that guage to my DF A36.However, after loading the aircraft, the RealityXP drop stack only displayed the GNS530 guage. All the other default guages were no longer on the drop stack.So I removed the GNS530 from the panel using it's config tool again and then the drop stack no longer appeared at all in the aircraft.So I completely uninstalled the DF A36 and re-installed again.But now the drop stack icon appears, but there are no guages in it at all!So I am not sure where to go from here. I can open the other guages like the weather radar and GNS430 by clicking on them, but there are no guages in the drop stack to open anything!I thought that re-installing the A36 package would fix the problem, but it didn't.Any suggestions would be appreciated.Thanks,Scott :-(

Guest ScottPilot

Well, I ended up using system restore and I took my system back to a point a few days ago, and then re-installed the A36. This fixed my issue.But I guess the lesson to be learned is that you can't use other Reality-XP guages with the A36 right now without messing up the A36 specific Reality XP guages.Scott :-)

Yep. I had exactly the same problem.Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

Guest JeanLuc_

It works! This is documented in your Gns Service Manual!The DropStackXP settings are configured in a .INI file, and the gauge first look in the Panel folder for it, then in the aircraft folder if not found. When using the Gns Config application, it creates/modify the RXPSTACK.INI file in the panel folder.To make it work, move your RXPSTACK.INI file from the aircraft folder to the panel folder first!Hope this helps!