Sign in to follow this  
glsimpilot

Pay Service For Tuning MSFS

I don't know if this company/person is still around or if it is worth doing but I'll inquire anyway. For the life of me I cannot remember the persons name, or company to do a good enough search on the forums to find what I am looking for.Feel free to PM me if this topic is too much of an issue to be publically posted.Sometime ago I read on this forum of a person/company that walked a person through tweaking their system to get the most out of MSFS. There were many, many positive testimonials. I'm a skeptic, however I would be willing to look into it. I run a P4 3.2, 1GB DDR RAM, 9800XT 256MB VC system, and am not very happy with the performance under certain confitions. I honestly expected more from this system and its possible there is something I am missing, or overlooked when I assembled it. I have, over the months done tweaks, adjusted settings, done this, that and anything I have read about yet I have yet to come close to seeing a MAX out of the MSFS2004 settings. yet I see people state they run smoothly with higher FPS, at higher settings, higher AI, more weather, than I feel I can do with the system I currently have.Anyway -- just wondering, anyone remember the tweaking service mentioned on this board a while back? I think it was like $60, pay if your happy type of thing.Thanks!glsimpilotPP-ASEL

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Ryan, thank you for the link. I WILL BE SURE TO BOOKMARK IT THIS TIME!!glsimpilotPP-ASEL