Sign in to follow this  
pedrodowd

Lightning interceptor

Hi guys

Sorry if this has been posted in the wrong place. I made this video about the mk3 lightning from aerosoft. Apologies for the ten second black screen at the beginning I was hoping to add titles and description but I am having problems figuring out how! Any advice and criticism welcome. Thanks very much guys.

Pete

Not bad, edit out 6 mins of the taxing, show landing touchdown from external view and deploy the braking chute for effect.

Hi guys thanks for the comments! I've posted an edited version with a more qra like scramble at the beginning and some changes at the end!

Better. A few minor points, You would never start an aircraft in a enclosed hangar, especialy a jet ! QRA sheds have no rear wall.  3 things that are drumed into Lightning pilots in training, FUEL, FUEL & FUEL, hence the burners are only used on take off and climb out, seldom used after.  Still need to get that touch down shot on landing and because of the very high landing speed of the Lightning the braking chute was always deployed.