Sign in to follow this  
big bird

Vic + V8 PNW with Orbx Global and Vector

Hi Jon,

Got a small surprise after installing Orbx Global and Vector products. They have removed a portion of the inner harbor buildings (opposite side from the Legislative complex) East-?.

They also put a static cruise liner almost on top of the Tai Harvester. The construction crane and building it was on are also gone. Wondering if anyone else has seen any issues with

Global and Vector installed ? Vector allows you to disable any interfering elevation issues, but none of the files are listed in the provided list in Vector for any Vic + files. (If that is even the issue).

As a side comment, we got another surprise. All of a sudden the whole downtown area of Richmond appeared  on the other side of the float plane base (across the river to the south) We have NEVER seen that

scenery component before !! It is great, but never even knew it was there. (this is in Vanc + 3 of course)

Vic Harbor is not a big deal, but we liked it better before. Anything you can think of?  

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi JON,

Thought I'd better give you an update. This issue is totally resolved. We COMPLETLY uninstalled both ORBX Global Base and Vector. Just too complicated for this old guy I guess.

Things got badly messed up in other areas as well as what we mentioned in the post. From now on the Only stuff we will load into FSX is the Regions and Airports for those regions as they become available as well as trusted developers such as yourself, Don and Larry. I should have known better and stuck to the tried and true. Most of our flying is in the PNW area anyway, and it is a pleasure to do so due to you guy's and your efforts. Many thanks for all your help and prompt reply's to any questions we have had. 

Sign in to follow this