Sign in to follow this  
Alcides Segovia

Drezwiecki Design NY Airports Night Lighting

I have been talking to Stainslaw over at the drezweicki design forums regarding an issue with P3D 2.4( for that matter all previous versions of Prepared) with night lighting over taxiways. Basically when I run the installer and I am using version 1.5, and I am setting no BGL Lights(leaving un-selected) I assume I am requesting 3D lights. Yet in the sim I am getting runway lights and I am getting no taxiway edge or center lights. The only lights I see are runway lights. 

Selecting BGL lights has proven to be a nightmare because it will cause the sim to run at 1-3 FPS and is a slide show until the scenery unloads when I leave the radius. Running the same procedure in FSX using the same installer only difference is selecting FSX in the initial screen of the installer instead of Prepar3D , proves to work well. Just to clarify Leaving BGL lights blank in in the installer will install 3D lights and I see the taxiway edge lights as well as the center-line and runway lights. 

Am I the only one with this issue or is there anyone that owns this scenery that has tried it in P3D and is seeing the same issue I am. 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!