Sign in to follow this  
Eric Bakker

Please put Support Questions in separate threads

I think support for SLX is easier to handle for Maarten and fellow users when questions are posted in separate topics.

It also serves better as a reference for other users that might have the same question. Nobody wants to read a long thread.

I have been a beta tester for SLX and I can honestly say that this is the best add-on utility for FSX and P3D that I have ever seen!

And the personal and helpful support of Maarten is second to none.

He also provided a very comprehensive manual. I know that nobody wants to read manuals, but please have a look at it because it tells you features you otherwise might have missed!

Everyone should give Simlauncher X a try. Maarten is planning to post a feature list so you have a better idea what the program does (before you download).

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

This utility is a must have! Creating flights has never been easier and practical. I love that when you sort the list of airports you can sort by product.... and wallah!.. there's all my payware airports to choose from.. .. some I even forgot I had! You can also select land vs water vs heliport, so many details that are otherwise masked.... It's all right there!