Sign in to follow this  

Day 11 - 19 aircraft in 19 locations in 19 days ...

Last year it was the 737 but alas I cannot continue with that course since it doesn't work in P3D.

The iFly 737 for P3D works just fine :) ... it's actually going to be the final Day 19 in my schedule.  If you are referring to that "other" vendor well hopefully they'll come around eventually.

There are a few aircraft I need to spend a little more quality time with, Q400 being one of them.

Cheers, Rob.

There are a few aircraft I need to spend a little more quality time with, Q400 being one of them.

Rob, I picked up the Airline2Sim course a few months ago and just started watching the videos. Its pretty good but I have watched the programming of the FMS in Video 3 a good 20 times and have not managed to duplicate the process. Not because its not straight forward but because the commentator just blast through it and it take ages to figure out which buttons on the FMS they are clicking on to get what are pretty straight forward results.

Simple on screen graphics like arrows pointing at the buttons as they are pressed would have taken care of this. There are on screen graphics in the videos to highlight what the dialogues is related but it seems to me that when it is most wanted its not there. Angle of Attack did a much better job in this regard but even their training in this respect is sometimes a bit lacking. In the case of both products its bit much when you have to rewind a few seconds to review and still cant really specifically pin it down.

Sorry about the rant on your screen shot thread about it. :blush:

On the other subject I am kinda married to the other vender as far as the 737 is concerned.

I'll see what they want to do as far as the license fee for those who already have the FSX license is concerned. :unsure: