Sign in to follow this  
SiriusXAim

SiriusXAim

Hi there, I'm Sirius XAim, or Stephen if you want my real name.

22 years old, I've been flying on Flight Simulator since 2003 and mostly use FS 2004 for framerate/addons reasons: It looks better than my fsx when maxed up and runs way smoother.

I've been a DJ at Sky Blue Radio for 4 years and plan to return on the air in the following weeks once I'll have sorted out a couple of things.

In real life, I live in Camden, London. I'm a freelance photographer (check Stephen Vincent Photography on Facebook if you want) bartender at a large live music venue and also DJ when I got the spare time.

I enjoys a lot of things, but as long as I have booze, cigars, music and aviation in hand, I'm a happy man.

On the shame side, I never figured out how to use VATSIM, or IVAO, which means I stopped on line flying when FSX multi player went down (well before that, when it had lost all of its soul).

There it is for the lil presentation.

Hi Stephen, nice to meet ya!

Camden hey, I was born in the Royal free and bought up in Chalk Farm! Small world aint it! You say you like a drink, Next time im in Camden i'll see you at the Worlds End, i'll get the first one in lol!

Enjoy your time at Avsim :)

Chris

Chris Howard

Why not? World's end not that good tho. And really expansive. Try the Devonshire Arms down Kentish Town road, it's much better and cheaper in every aspect.