I am having an interesting problem with NVidia surround. I have just acquired 3 monitors, 2 at 1200x1600 and the other at 2560x1600, I am wanting to set them up in a surround configuration of 4960x1600 but I am running into a slight problem. When I enable surround, all of the monitors go into either landscape or portrait when I need the outsides to be in portrait and the middle to be in landscape.

I am running a GTX690 with 344.11 drivers.

Tom

"I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you."

Uhm I always though you need to have 3 monitors that are identical or at least support same resolution at same refresh rate for surround to work. Except 2d surround but then why even bother with surround just place and flip them as you want in windows resolution setting and extend desktop ...

And the 3 monitors become 1 so they can't be individually set horizontal and vertical they are all either horizontal or vertical

Or am I musunderstanding something

I've been stretching P3D over all three for the time being, I've seen it done but I can't seem to figure out how to do it. From my understanding surround cares about the resolution and not the position of the monitors.

Tom

I've been stretching P3D over all three for the time being, I've seen it done but I can't seem to figure out how to do it. From my understanding surround cares about the resolution and not the position of the monitors.

Tom, last I heard, for 2D Surround to work all three monitors must have the same native resolution.

Also it must be an all portrait or all landscape setup.

You cannot mix portrait with landscape.

If you want to mix portrait and landscape you will have to go to an ATI Radeon card.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Hmmmmm, thanks guys. I'll have to settle for stretching P3D over all three screens.

Tom