Sign in to follow this  
red259

Current state of ATC programs

I have been away for over a year from sim flying and am thinking about getting back into it now that fs2crew has come out with its addon for the 777, along with the sp for the 777 and the 777 updates to topcat. I used to use vox atc and then switched over to all vatsim flying. I was recently watching some videos of proatc X having a release in the next few weeks. Which ATC program is going to work best going forward? I know there was a lot of complaints about pro atc not being updated etc, but is this latest update a complete overhaul and will it be setting the standard for ATC? I fly almost exclusively jets with IFR flights using sids/stars. I don't need to use voice to talk to ATC. Will the new pro atc control AI traffic on ground and air?