Sign in to follow this  
FlightSimMega

Problems with VOX in P3Dv2.4

Hello!

I've just bought VoxATC v6.46 but it is something really wrong here.

I'm opening voice configuration and when i try to play one of my voice i only get error thing: voice config has stopped working. Trying to enable VoxATC in p3d too, but no luck.. Fatal error please disable voxatc.

I can't even open VoxPop servel control: VoxPopServerControl has stopped working

I have tried to install voxatc with Virtual FSX enabled and disabled, and i olso tick the box for a P3D v2 install.

Running W7 64bit btw.

So my question is: Anybody in here have any idea of what it can be? Is voxatc 6.46 even compatible with p3d 2.4?

Thanks in advance! Greetings from norway.

I don't know anything much about P3D, but I can tell you that VOXATC is advertised for both FSX & P3D.

If you were having this problem with FSX i guess I would tell you to start over with a fresh install.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I am using demo but for sure I can tell you it does work very well in p3d v 2.4,

The most common fail reason for it to fail while trying to enable it in p3d for me were :

1. Forget to load flight plan

2. Added aircraft even just a new paint and forgot to run the initializer

Well other then that not much I can help just confirm it is working well with p3d v2.4, make sure your voice recognition is enabled etc...

I followed this here to install and configure voxatc

http://www.mutleyshangar.com/reviews/jack/vatc/vatc.htm

Edit: this voxpopcontrol does not work for me either but I don't even know what the point of it is.. I never run it just installed the voices and they all work fine. It also told me program stoped running I never use it, but yeah the voice configuration you gotta get this open to assign them to pilots/controllers etc

this voxpopcontrol does not work for me either but I don't even know what the point of it is.. I never run it just installed the voices and they all work fine. It also told me program stoped running I never use it, but yeah the voice configuration you gotta get this open to assign them to pilots/controllers etc

Again speaking purely from an FSX point of view, I agree with andyCYXU and as I said in my other post, if your VOXPOP voices are not working or causing problems such as crashes, then what worked for me was to completely uninstall the VOXPOP program (voices included) and make sure that you have VOXATC working properly on your sim (P3D in your case) with "Microsoft Anna", then install your VOXPOP. If you then have problems, at least you have eliminated VOXATC itself as a problem.

Rick Hobbs

Big thanks for the reply guys!:)

I actually got it fixed now, i was running simconnect.exe from D:Lockheed Martin/Prepar3D v2/redist/Interface/FSX-SP2-XPACK/retail/lib/SimConnect.exe.

I can't start the VoxPop server from start menu it just says it stopped working all the time.

But all my voices and VoxATC is now working in my P3D. I'll just give a S * * T about this VoxPop thing as long everything works fine in P3D.

Greetings!!

Glad you got it sorted. By the way, a new version is in beta right now, so fingers crossed that some of theses little hiccups will be addressed.

Rick Hobbs

Me to! Ah thats good news, yes fingers crossed.

But im glad it worked out anyway, ive have done a couple of flights with A320 Ext and it worked really well. Tomorrw im gonna test EGLL-KBOS and see how that goes.