Sign in to follow this  
aeroedge

C207 Fuel Selector

I noticed that when you first load up the aircraft, the default position of the fuel selector is "Left On," but when I scroll my mouse over the gauge it says, "Fuel Selector (All)." Then when I click on the fuel selector, the mouse-over caption changes to "Fuel Selector (Left)," or if I click the opposite button on my mouse, it reads, "Fuel Selector (Right)," which changes fuel tanks (going through the "Off" position of course). Is there a way to get back to "Fuel Selector (All)" or should I just leave the fuel selector alone when I first load up the aircraft to keep it on "(All)." Is there supposed to be a "Fuel Selector (All)" position on this aircraft, or is it just left/right (and "off" of course)?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi

The real aircraft does not have "all" position...just left and right, when you load up the aircraft for the first time, the fuel selector is in the left side by default, the problem here, is with the labels when you pass the mouse over the fuel selector...it should appear the side where the selector is, but if it's not correct, don't read it, just scroll to the left or right position and that's correct, there's no "all" position...just left and right...

Regards

The real aircraft does not have "all" position...just left and right

Thank you for the info! Good to know!