Sign in to follow this  
Airbus

AI Traffic Missing at Some Airports!

I have been flying with FSX for a number of years and have never seen this before! For some reason I have a bunch of airports that do not display any AI traffic. I am trying to pin down the area but it appears to be mostly northeast USA. For example I can go to KFLL, KJAX, KDFW, Caribbean and see AI. But if I go to KLGA, KPHL, KPIT, KBWI, nothing! I used AIFlightplanner to ensure no mixing of FS9 and FSX traffic files, but as I understand it, if I had a mix of traffic files I would see no AI in ALL locations! The last time I saw AI traffic in the northeast was KBWI around the middle of last month. I use World of AI packages.

If anyone has had a similar experience and/or a fix, please let me know!

Thanks!

Airbus

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.

Anyone have any ideas on how I can troubleshoot this problem?  I just flew from Grenada to St. Martin in the Caribbean and AI was always displayed.  When I go to other airports like KPHL, KBWI, etc no AI is displayed.

Thanks for any suggestions on where to start!

Airbus

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.

Are your WOAI flight plans in the original FS9 mode or FSX?  If they are in their original mode then they will

over-ride any FSX plans and aircraft in most cases.  How many WOAI packages do you have?

I just tried KBWI at 3 different times of the day, 8:00AM, 5:00PM, and 8:00PM.  At no time did

I have more that 6 other aircraft at the airport, besides mine.  I probably don't have enough

packages installed that do flights into and out Of KBWI.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Charliearon:

Thanks for your help!  I checked my traffic files using AI Flightplanner for any FS9 traffic files and sure enough it identified four files that I thought I had converted to FSX format.  After the conversion all my AI came back!

Thanks for responding!

Airbus

Al Kaupa