Just purchased and received VRINSIGHT'S AutoPilot Module Pro. Have struggled for 2 days trying to get it to work.

I have the VRINSIGHT Radio Stack which installed perfectly and works great using either the VRSIM  setup or the

SerialFP2 ( both work equally well). There is no mention of anything at all in the included disk about the AutoPilot Module Pro.

Nothing about setup etc and no drivers or "panel" file as there is for the other VRINSIGHTS products. I'm wondering if anyone

has been able to set this module up or if there are "panel" files available somewhere for this unit? The VRINSIGHT home page

and software update page does not list anything for this panel. I suppose that there must be some way to do this through FSUIPC which I have the latest paid version of, but I believe that will be far to difficult for me to accomplish correctly.

If I'm unable to find a solution to this I will have to return the unit to the supplier, which would be a shame as I would really like to keep it. The advertising for this unit CLEARLY states that it is fully integrated for FSX using the VRsim setup.

Thanks to anyone who may be able to help. I have contacted VRINSIGHTS TECH for support and help, but NO reply.

Check your spam folder perhaps the reply is there. Also use a free email address like gmail to contact them from, a lot of Mail doesn't even get through to them sometimes. Try both email addresses too e.g. Tech and Info @ Vri etc..

Cheers, Andy.

Thanks Andy,

I will try this, as this is just getting ridiculous. I will let you know what happens ! Looking more and more like they will be getting this thing back. Just not worth the trouble.

Hello Andy,

I contacted both the vendor and both places at VRINSIGHT as you suggested.

The Vendor contacted VRINSIGHT and lit a fire under you know what and then

VRINSIGHT responded with the info I needed. The unit now operates exactly

as it should using the VRSIM along with the Radio Stack.

Thanks again for your interest and help.