Sign in to follow this  
Ripcord

Saitek Pro Flight Yoke - No response for X Y Axis

This is a relatively new item and it did work fine until recently; now I get to aileron or elevator response at all, while all the rest still works fine. Even when I calibrate in Win7, there is no response for the X/Y axis.

I believe the cause might have been plugging in my old X52 HOTAS at the same time. So I have started down the journey of using FSUIPC to map functions, or at least I have decided to do that. Have not really gotten anywere with that yet.

My problem is illustrated PERFECTLY here in this video that I found online, so I at least know that I am not alone here and it isn't some freak occurance.

I have started also to remove all the Saitek YOKE drivers from my registry. So far that has not helped, or maybe I have not gotten them all.

Not sure how to remove SAITEK driver files from my system.

I suffer the same fate after years of reliable use.  Took it out of the box today after a few months and no xy response, except it jumping to the top left corner of the calibration window.

Any thoughts?

I have opened a service ticket with MadCatz on this issue and shall keep you posted.