Sign in to follow this  
guibru

Problem cirrus cloud.

Hello, 

I have OPUSFSX since his release, unfortunately I meet a problem with cloud cirrus when an update is made. 

The textures of cirrus are double and fuzzy. Why!!! 

I have for information the last version 3.51.1. 

Thank you. 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Opus has nothing to do with textures or any rendering on the screen (it's an external program so how could it). Sounds like you need to reinstall your cloud textures or select a different cirrus cloud texture. Opus does not select or display the cirrus or any other cloud texture though. I believe the double cirrus is a known problem when the cirrus cloud texture becomes corrupt, not totally sure. Nothing to do with the external weather engine though (an FSX anomaly), so re install a different cirrus texture.

Stephen

It is a known anomaly you may be able to find the cause by Googling or searching the forums. But try changing and re installing a cirrus cloud. Try a soft set of cirrus textures.

May be something to do with the enbseries.ini file, or something like that. The file content has been a problem with another person. Try renaming the file as when it happens it will happen irrespective of the source of weather. Just an anomaly in FSX code.