Sign in to follow this  
RickB1293

I've lost my AI

I usually turn off AI when flying the T7 to improve frame rate and smoothness. I recently turned it back on - just the usual FSX stuff like Airline, GA and Airport Traffic. The traffic is there, I just can't see it. For instance, airliners at the gate or on the taxiways create holds etc. but all I see are the navigation and wingtip strobes. Same in the air - the aircraft labels are visible but not the aircraft themselves. Is there something in the setup of the T3 or other PMDG products that can "hide the AI traffic in FSX? This happens at regular FSX airports, FSDT addon airports, with or without photorealistic scenery and with GEX enabled. Any suggestions?

hi

i had something similar once and it turned out to be an fsx setting show aircraft shadows or cast shadows on self that caused the issue. once turned off the ai re appeared. may be worth a try

kav