Sign in to follow this  
James79

No panel option milviz 737

Hello

When I run the panel setup tool I get no option to install it for my milviz 737, it has installed and works with every other aircraft I have installed but not the milviz 737.

I have run the indexer several times and it has not found it, any ideas ? 

Manually install it (necessary for some payware addon aircraft).  Go into your FSX folder->simobjects->aircraft

Find the folder for that aircraft, find the subfolder called "panel" find the "panel.cfg" file.  This is the file you want to change - but make a backup of it in case this doesn't work right or you want to reset it.  Also - open a similar file in an aircraft with that Voxatc successfully installed.  You can almost copy and paste those two entry group of lines ( one group of lines for the atc window and the other for the past com messages).  You will likely have to change the numbering to match the next consecutive available window number based on the ones listed in the file you are adding these lines to.

Finally - if you want it to remain on screen through view changes in the VC, add the line "type=special" without the quotes of course.  This will keep the window active until you manually close it.

John

Did it thanks, the milviz 737 has three panel configs it installed them into two but not the one I was using.

Thanks.