Sign in to follow this  
chuchu40

saitek flight yoke disconnects

While flying the pmdg, has anybody had this problem with the flight yoke disconnecting after a certain period of time? It doesnt happen with any default aircraft. and i have fsuipc registered version and that still doesnt help...AND i tried the uiautomationcore.dll.....still doesnt work.....and I run win8 (i know..bummer). thx in advance

People from what I've seen have cured this with setting their controls up within FSUIPC and disabling within FSX. Rather then just simply having FSUIPC installered. I don't mean to point out the obvious, but did you setup the controls within FSUIPC and FSX correctly?

I don't have FSUIPC installed, so I click a button on my joystick every 10-20 minutes and that keeps it from disconnecting. Windows 10 doesn't have this issue I would point out. However, in my research there was a small bit of work in FSUIPC needed in order to fix this issue

Damn, just realised when the first post was made. WAL187 there is advice around you can find to fix this issue.

Wow, sorry guys for such a long response time but actually yes, I've gotten it fixed.I upgraded to Win 10 and since then havent had any problems at all with any of my add-ons. So, yeah, I think Win8 had a lot to do with the performance issues.