Sign in to follow this  
Lofty01

Ticket Lead time

Hi,

Any ideas on lead time foe ticket response/resolve i have reached the activation limit on the 777-200/300 and would like to get them activated and flying ticket submitted 2 days ago (i know some may say that is not long ago) but i have i do feel the activation limit strange surely each license is unique and can only be used singularly so why not activate it as many time as need (especially when trying to get fsx stable and smooth with addons) the standard activation issue soon vanishes (leaving me frustrated and still not been able to finish my fsx install )

Nick

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,

Any ideas on lead time foe ticket response/resolve i have reached the activation limit on the 777-200/300 and would like to get them activated and flying ticket submitted 2 days ago (i know some may say that is not long ago) but i have i do feel the activation limit strange surely each license is unique and can only be used singularly so why not activate it as many time as need (especially when trying to get fsx stable and smooth with addons) the standard activation issue soon vanishes (leaving me frustrated and still not been able to finish my fsx install )

Hey Nick,

It both helps us out immensely and is a forum rule to use your full name here. I was able to find your ticket in the system and have passed it on to someone who can help you resolve your issue.