Sign in to follow this  
John V

Contrail

Great product guys! Just bought it and I'm loving it! Just one thing I have noticed. The contrail seems rather short and from tower view you can barely see it. I know someone posted it already but just wondering if there is an update I still have to get or you guys are working on this. But anyone one fantastic product!

Thanks,

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Great product guys! Just bought it and I'm loving it! Just one thing I have noticed. The contrail seems rather short and from tower view you can barely see it. I know someone posted it already but just wondering if there is an update I still have to get or you guys are working on this. But anyone one fantastic product!

Thanks,

Hi John, uninstalling and reinstalling the add-on from the Configuration Tool should fix that problem!

Let me know if it worked!

Keven

Hi John, uninstalling and reinstalling the add-on from the Configuration Tool should fix that problem!

Let me know if it worked!

Keven

Hey Keven,

I uninstalled it and reinstalled it but it still seems rather hard to see the contrail and seems rather short still. I know sometimes in rw I see them short and long. But it's still very hard to see from tower view. Heres a picture.

2014-12-16_10-17-47-568_zps05a96dbe.png

Here's another image. I have special effects turned all the way up.

2014-12-16_10-18-27-352_zps2eb11e6f.png