Sign in to follow this  
JohnStockton55

Fuel Tank Displays

I purchased the 80-900 set and noticed I have digital readouts for my fuel tank displays, but the tutorial and many YouTube videos so those 3 circlular graphical displays, which I actually pefer. I checked the FMC's Eqipment settings and nothing there seemed to switch the displays. Howe can I get the circular displays?

I purchased the 80-900 set and noticed I have digital readouts for my fuel tank displays, but the tutorial and many YouTube videos so those 3 circlular graphical displays, which I actually pefer. I checked the FMC's Eqipment settings and nothing there seemed to switch the displays. Howe can I get the circular displays?

This has been addressed here:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/457909-fuel-tank-displays/

Please do not create multiple posts for the same issue, even though this subforum would've been more appropriate for it from the outset.

Also, while I'm guessing your name is already in your user name, it is a requirement to sign posts with your name here:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/245586-you-must-sign-your-full-real-name-to-posts-to-use-this-forum-posts-without-names-will-be-deleted/

Kyle Rodgers

The first time I posted this issue, I got some bizzarre server error message that said to try again later. I assumend it never posted. So I did do it over.

Thanks for the clarificaton about signing

John Stockton

The first time I posted this issue, I got some bizzarre server error message that said to try again later. I assumend it never posted. So I did do it over.

Yeah, the forum has been acting weird like that for quite some time. The error actually says "service unavailable," which is ambiguous enough that most aren't quite sure what happened. Any time you get it in the future, the post actually went through. Not a huge deal, though. I've seen an entire page full of someone just trying over and over again without checking to see if it did or not...

Thanks for the clarificaton about signing

You're welcome. Thanks for taking care of it!

Kyle Rodgers