Sign in to follow this  
ScotFlieger

INFO REQUIRED - Incompatible Devices

Several LINDA users have reported incompatibility problems with Device Cannot Be Opened and other errors.  Unfortunately, despite detailed investigation and analysis of the source code, I have been unable to identify the source of the errors messages or the cause.  Certain touch screens and pads seem to feature in the reports.

The devices identified so far are:

• Synaptics Touch Pad (vid 1532/pid 002b)  - part of Razer SWTOR game keyboard
  • Touch Computer (vid 04b4/pid c001)
  • Viewsonic TD2420 (vid 0408/pid 3008)
  • Elo Touchsystems (04e7/pid 0050)

If you have experienced any similar problems then please report them together with their device VID/PID numbers. See separate post on how to identify these details.  Please state the version of Windows (7/8/8.1) you are using.

With hands-on access to one of these devices I am unable to take the investigation forward. If you live in the UK and are prepared to loan me your problematic device, please PM me. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew