Sign in to follow this  
Vlooi

Piper Navajo from Carenado

I have been waiting long enough for a good one working in P3DV2, and at last somebody heard my prayers. The first time I am REALLY excited about a forthcoming plane. Hell guys, I flew that old FSD Navajo to pieces in FSX, and literally forced it into P3DV2 (I switch from FSX last year already). No VC switches worked, the graphics looked very old, but I enjoyed every moment taking her up. For me the most beautiful twin ever made.

Eventually age caught up to her, and I started wishing, hoping... and Carenado listened. Check their incoming projects.

Have a fantastic Christmas day all, and my thanks to you all for the best and most informative flightsim site there is.

Cheers

Same here. I have about 380 hrs in the FSD Navajo Panther in FSX and love it. Going to Carenado now to see whats up.

Paul