Sign in to follow this  
Demious

How do I make it snow?

Over here (EHEH) it's snowing big time, what inspired me to create a winter wonderland to do some flights, today. So I had REX4 create a weather theme for the current weather at EHEH, but somehow REX did generate a snow profile in the weather tab, but the textures where clearly summer, so I already had to change the textures to winter, manually. I set ASNext to live weather for EHEH and it is indeed snowing, or at least, snow is falling from the sky, but there's nothing on the ground, everything is clean, while there's at least 10-15cm snow. I set P3D to current time and at 10:30am it says it's dawn, while it's clearly day, already and I dont see anything looking even close to a winter landscape.

So, all in all, everything that has to do with creating the create right scenery/weather is off by quite a bit...

What can I do to indeed create the winter wonderland I'm after?

Cheers!

Maarten

I found the problem already, it are my airports in this region that still show mostly summer textures. With the default airport I do get snow on the runway and such...

So, never mind :P

(If anyone can advise me on an EHEH addon that does work properly, I would appreciate it to hear about it.)

Cheers!

Maarten

Hi Maarten,

I'm using Oryxsim-Einhoven.

Just google fsx or  prepar3d Einhoven and follow there links.

Regards

Leo