Sign in to follow this  
vertigho

UAL2122: KLAX -> KLAS

A few shots of the nostalgic battleship grey livery. I know many didn't care for it but it's a personal favorite of mine. Dare I say my favorite airline livery ever...? 

Took a quick hop from Los Angeles to Las Vegas. Grabbed a couple shots over what I believe is Mt. San Antonio.

Hope you all enjoy.  :smile:

2141b035-26b4-47e6-b49b-1baa98104c19_zps

a3cd2725-8b32-45c0-85f4-947c2c853417_zps

8f0e97f2-a849-4cd9-b7da-217c13abbf78_zps

665b27c1-35c6-48d9-9ddc-5ae402a251ec_zps

38261187-8b2d-4ae6-8e41-a67507939553_zps

Very nice, I do miss the battleship colors a little bit. I flew lots of United flights from KIAD to KORD as a kid since my grandfather is a retired United employee. I like the battleship colors but overall I would say the livery right after that one, the Rising Blue livery, was my favorite. The merger livery is ok but I think out of all the ones they've had before the current one is the worst. Bring back the tulip!

Samuel Scully

Very nice, I do miss the battleship colors a little bit. I flew lots of United flights from KIAD to KORD as a kid since my grandfather is a retired United employee. I like the battleship colors but overall I would say the livery right after that one, the Rising Blue livery, was my favorite. The merger livery is ok but I think out of all the ones they've had before the current one is the worst. Bring back the tulip!

Thanks guys!

When I was younger (back in the mid-to-late '90s) was when I did the majority of my flying. I normally was on a United flight which would explain my infatuation with the Battleship Grey livery. I know it was at its peak from the early-to-mid '90s through the early 2000s.