Sign in to follow this  
light_blue_yonder

300ER camera with EzDok

Hello, this is my first post on this forum. 

I have a issue I'm not sure of.

I have EzDok 1.15, the camera feature of the 300s work, but the nose cam is way too zoomed in, all I see is the front wheel, I'm pretty sure this can be fixed, but I can't figure out how. Any help will be appreciated, and the two wing views, some of the aft fuselage are not displayed, is there a fix for this? I can't find one anyway.

Haoning Qu

I have EzDok 1.15, the camera feature of the 300s work, but the nose cam is way too zoomed in, all I see is the front wheel, I'm pretty sure this can be fixed, but I can't figure out how. 

Hi,

Sign your post with full names, it is a rule here.

Stupid question, have you tried to zoom out by press the num 2 key and use the mouse wheel? It is the default way to set the zoom in Ezdok.

and the two wing views, some of the aft fuselage are not displayed, is there a fix for this? I can't find one anyway.

Can you post a screenshot, because I can't figure out what you mean?

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

First of all, I think this will be signed, secondly, how do you upload a screenshot? I tried Num2 and zoom out, but it only edit my VC view, not the view in the camera.

Haoning Qu

You have to press num 2 and use mouse wheel after having selected the camera you want to set. So first switch to the nose gear view and then set the zoom.

Secondly, you cannot upload a screenshot directly on the forum, you have to upload it on an online storage website. Sorry I don't have an address in mind as I use dropbox but you will find many with a web search. 

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Wait, how do I switch to nose gear view. I think I wasn't clear. I was talking about the popup from the Lower DU showing the cameras the real 777 have, I have no idea how to switch over.

Secondly, can I upload photo to Google, I have an account with them.

Here's a screenshot

https://plus.google.com/u/0/107314866036777126341/posts/Q8MTheJm2Fc?pid=6107037690869623714&oid=107314866036777126341

Haoning Qu

The screenshot works!

And I was completely off... I didn't understand your issue in that way. 

Is the nose gear view in the cam display the same as the one you can select from outside the plane in the fsx camera options? I'm currently flying with the NGX and cannot check it now.

But maybe if you change the zoom of the outside nose gear view it may change in the cam display?

I'm not pretty sure of how the cam display picks up the pictures.

You may also have a look at the intro pdf doc in the operations center.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Enable WideViewAspect in the FSX.CFG so the camera are at the correct 'focal length'. However all your other zoom levels will need to be adjusted for every camera..Easy set and forget afterwards though.

OK, but now a new problem

https://plus.google.com/u/0/107314866036777126341/posts/Z4WcFWhXyK7?pid=6107740397245741154&oid=107314866036777126341

What are the things on the fuselage on the two wing cams?

And after all, I hate the wide view aspect because when I hold the zoom all the way out, I get a really weird fish eye effect, I know this is not PMDG issue, but is there a way to limit the zoom out value.

Haoning Qu

Hi Flightsim,one question why are using version 1.15 you can update to 1.17 or 1.18.4 if you want to run FSX steam

Gary Stallard

Well, I don't run FSX on Steam, I use the Gold Edition. I can't use EzDok 1.17 OR 1.18 because it doesn't work on WIndows 8.1, so yeah, I would love to, but not yet I guess. And the camera issue had been resolved, I can't say why, but I uninstalled everything and reinstalled everything back in, including FSX, all the problems are gone as long as I have WideViewAspect=True set.

Haoning Qu