Sign in to follow this  
JorgeHidalgo

PMDG Operations Center FSX SE Liveries 777

Hello: Uninstall PMDG 777 FSX and reinstall PMDG 777 FSX-SE in the Operations Center does not appear to install the Add-On Liveries PMDG 777-SE, and uninstall and reinstall again all and everything just does not appear to download and install the Add-On Liveries for the 777-SE. someone can help me.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Not sure if this your first post, but this PMDG Forum requires you to sign in with a full name or you run the risk of nobody answering you.

The liveries are not missing. They are all there. All you have to do in the OC is (a) see that you do have SE showing up, then (b)choose which version you want liveries for, i.e. -200LR/F or -300ER. If you have installed it correctly, there will be a #1 in the notification area which will then give the option to re-load all your liveries for the 777- SE.

sorry and thanks, but I still have problems with the OC does not show me anything Liveries, and is the version.

PMDG Operations Center

<02-08-2015> v1.14.1Fixed:	Livery recovery utilit was broken for all modules, is now fixed.Fixed:  Manual livery install was broken for FSX-SE/P3D liveries.  (Thank GoldStar for catching this!)

Sorry, Jorge, it looks like you may have to submit a Support Ticket to PMDG from within your account.