Sign in to follow this  
Zombiescu

Hi all, wondering about Desktop Aviator's avionics switch panel

I am wondering about the desktop aviators switch panel located here: http://www.desktopaviator.com/Products/Panel/Model_1010/index.htm

And i want the 1015 one because it has beacon switch now. 

I am a new pilot on FSX flying a2a C172R on orbx pnw region, i have really been enjoying it so much that i wanted to explant my hardware "selection" So i got a saitek cessna yoke and saitek pro flight rudder pedals, and i just didn't like the looks of saiteks switch panel looks too unrealistic, i know it works and such but i was looking for the metal toggle switches and such, i found much more because the one above has a key ignition switch and i don't like using the mouse to access key features such as avionics and power. 

Now enough rambling, my question is if you own this product, what is your thought? worth $92? is it plug and play into a regular usb port? does it all work fine in fsx fsuipc? is the quality as good as it seems? nice shipping? i live in Canada and it says they ship to US and Canada so hopefully not alot of shipping. 

Thanks for your time

also at the bottom where it says new 1015 design, idk why but it says 1015 x-plane version then under that it says 1010 fsx/fsuipc version, is it just a typo? cause i would like to have the beacon switch if i can

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!