Sign in to follow this  
Mithras

Touch and Gos

I have UT2 which is brilliant for scheduled traffic and GA. I have downloaded lots of freeware GA planes to really add some interest and diversity in the planes spotted at airfields. 

What I miss is the touch and go. I can create these at specific airfields with AITraffic Planner, but never seen a UT2 plane perform one. Is there any utility out there that replicates GA planes performing touch and goes at smal airfields ... or am I asking too much? Is there something in UT2 that I've missed? There are various GA categories in UT2 including Trainer, which I assumed would be aircraft perfoming TNGs. But, as I said, never seen one outside of AIFP. 

With AIFP3 you can make flightplans where the planes make touch and go's .

If you want they doing the whole day touch and go's.

Make you flightplans VFR and they do it,they stay in a circuit round the airport.

Beware not to much planes on one time,then you have many go-a rounds.

Jan

Jan,

Can UT be set up to do touch and goes?

Jan,

Can UT be set up to do touch and goes?

Jim,

I don't have UT,but i think you can make flightplans with AIFP3 and use the planes from UT.

You can make flightplans with every airplaine in FSX,but use only AI airplanes other airplanes drop your fps and doing some strange things.

Jan

• Like 1

Nice!

Many know that with an AI utility we can add t and g's, and use any plane for AI.

The OP wants to know if the UT program is able to be set up for t and g's!!