Sign in to follow this  
plane-lover

Overhead light issue on 777 and 737 under P3D

Hi,

I recently bought both 737 NGX and 777 under P3Dv2.5

Im happy with them exept for one anoying problem...

When im switching on the DOME light, it seems that i don't have any overhead light coming up, only the main panel, like if it was missing a texture or an effect ...

Check out on thoose two screens to visualise better what i mean :

DOME lights ON on my 777:

4988692015315113737962.png

And on my 737 :

6266002015315114528826.png

I tried to get back to the old NVIDIA drivers 344.75 and then the newest one 347.52 on my 750Ti card, reinstalling the aircraft everytimes, but nothing changed...

I checked my [LIGHTS] section under the aircraft.cfg and compared with what effects i have in my effetcs folder and everythings is there. So i really wonder where does this problem come from ...

I don't have my FSX installed anymore, as i removed it (with my old 737 and 777 FSX version as well). As far as i remember everything was working well on FSX when i use to fly those birds on it ...

Do you guys have already encontered the same issue ? Or have any clue about where it comes ? Its 3 days now that im trying to solve that unsucessfully ...! :mellow:

Many thanks ! ^_^

Guillaume

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,

When im switching on the DOME light, it seems that i don't have any overhead light coming up, only the main panel, like if it was missing a texture or an effect ...

And on my 737 :

I tried to get back to the old NVIDIA drivers 344.75 and then the newest one 347.52 on my 750Ti card, reinstalling the aircraft everytimes, but nothing changed...

I checked my [LIGHTS] section under the aircraft.cfg and compared with what effects i have in my effetcs folder and everythings is there. So i really wonder where does this problem come from ...

I don't have my FSX installed anymore, as i removed it (with my old 737 and 777 FSX version as well). As far as i remember everything was working well on FSX when i use to fly those birds on it ...

Do you guys have already encontered the same issue ? Or have any clue about where it comes ? Its 3 days now that im trying to solve that unsucessfully ...! :mellow:

Many thanks ! ^_^

Guillaume

Hi,

And on my 737 :

Many thanks ! ^_^

Guillaume

It is a known issue, and from my understanding a P3D created limitation, without solution AT THIS TIME.