Sign in to follow this  
cgueiros

Help recovering PMDG 737NGX Base Package for FSX

On 12/13/2014 I purchased from PMDG Simulations, LLC. the subject aircraft.

I have printed the Order Code, Customer ID, Transaction ID and Authorization Code and the Activation Code.

A professional reformatted my HD and now I need to reinstall the aircraft and, as an 88-year old customer, am having problem in finding out how to go about downloading the required installation file.

My apologies if this is not the proper forum to request this kind of assistance but I have tried several other alternatives in contacting PMDG unsuccessfully.

Any assistance will be most appreciated as the only alternative I am faced with seems to be  to repurchase the aircraft.

Thanks a lot.

Clarindo Gueiros

Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

clarindogueiros@terra.com.br

I'll try to help...

Go to the PMDG website: https://www.precisionmanuals.com/index.html

Click on the link on the top right corner of the page  that says "register | login"

Log into the account you created with the credentials you used when you purchased the NGX

Click on the "View Previous Orders" link: You should see a list of your previous purchases.

Click on the order number that corresponds to your ngx purchase

Near the bottom of the page, you'll see a download url. Clicking on that link will take you to the download page where you'll see another link that says "click here to download this file".

This should start your download.

Good luck! Whatever you do, don't repurchase the aircraft! If these steps above don't work, you can always open a support ticket at support.precisionmanuals.com

Best regards,

Walter Meier

WS Meier:

Thank you for your most valuable assistance.

With such detailed and precise instructions I was able to download the purchased aircraft, which already has been successfully reinstalled.

Best of luck and, again, my most sincere appreciation for your prompt help.

Clarindo Gueiros

WS Meier:

Thank you for your most valuable assistance.

With such detailed and precise instructions I was able to download the purchased aircraft, which already has been successfully reinstalled.

Best of luck and, again, my most sincere appreciation for your prompt help.

Clarindo Gueiros

You're very welcome, Mr. Gueiros. Glad I could help!

Best,

Walter Meier