Sign in to follow this  
ComSimPilot

Unable to load flight in P3D

Hi all,

I use to split a flight in two parts in order to minimize the risk of OOM and not have to worry about it on final.

However I realized that I cannot load a flight in P3D with the NGX. I can load a flight with a PMDG 777 fine.

When a flight is saved with the NGX and I try to reload it, I get the loading bar that loads very quickly to 99% and on the background I get a window ''slice'', like 15x50 pixels in dimentions. It stays there and never loads the flight...

Has anyone why this happens with the NGX on P3D?

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

I experienced this with the Base airplanes (-800s & -900s) when I had the Estonia Migration Tool installed. I also experienced a second large black window when loading the base planes. After I uninstalled the migration tool everything worked perfectly. I tried this multiple times on two computers and every time it worked with no problems with the migration tool uninstalled. Try uninstalling the migration tool if you have it and see if that fixes your problem.

Tom Landry

PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpg

Unbelievable! It worked! Couldn't think about it in any way...thank you very very much!

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

I'm glad I could help. This one drove me nuts for several days. 

Tom Landry

PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpg